FREE INSURED SHIPPING + NO HASSLE RETURNS

Search

Signature Charm Bracelet

Celebrate your right to protect yourself and defend the ones you love!

Our Signature Charm Bracelet is inspired by the iconic M1911. This handcrafted, tarnish-resistant and nickel-free stainless steel band is triple-dipped with certified 18K Gold plating.

It features our replica .45 caliber case rim and pistol charms, our heart-shaped knot charm holder and easily adjusts to fit wrists of any size.

Measures 2.25" in diameter and approximately 7" circumference before adjusting.


🚚 FREE insured shipping on all orders!
🇺🇸 Designed and Shipped from the U.S!
❤️Hand crafted and made with love
✨Tarnish resistant & Nickel-free
🛡️ Lifetime warranty
📦 Easy returns⠀

Our Iron-Clad Lifetime Guarantee

Every piece is tarnish-resistant and guaranteed for life. Purchase this item with full confidence, knowing that God & Guns will repair or replace the item if there are any defects in craftsmanship that cause breakage, tarnishing or fading.

Your purchase is also backed by our 30-day hassle-free, money back guarantee. Returns are a breeze! Just send us an email with your order number, and a summary of the reason for your return. 

We stand behind the quality and authenticity of all materials used in the production of our jewelry. God & Guns is in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission and the Jewelry Vigilance Committee.

Our Commitment to Quality 

OUR BASE METAL

Hypoallergenic and made to last, we use nickel-free stainless steel to ensure that you'll have this keep sake for a long time...and won't have green fingers, yay! :)

OUR PLATING PROCESS

The average plated jewelry has less than 1 micron thickness of gold in order to cut costs. We tested various micron thickness levels and found that anything under 1.25 microns is so delicate that it often wears off right away. Above 1.25 microns, you get a much longer lasting plating.

Most plated jewelry is dipped once.

Our bracelets are triple-dipped with over 5 micron thickness of high quality 18k gold (5 times the industry average) to ensure lasting quality, shine and durability.

Our bracelet is designed for everyday wear and we want it to be your favorite piece of jewelry. 


OUR PLATING METAL

Not all 18k gold is the same! 18 karat gold means that 18/24 (75%) of the metal is gold. The remaining 25% of the metal has various alloy metals. 


Nickel is a cheap alloy commonly used in gold plating that results in allergic skin reactions (or green fingers). And that's why our metal blend does not contain any nickel.

We always ensure our 18k gold is of the highest quality for safety, shine, and longevity.

Order your Signature Charm Bracelet today! 

Customer Reviews

Based on 37 reviews
100%
(37)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
A.G.
exactly what I wanted!

found this on IG and fell in love immediately! so happy with it

thanks so much!

B
B.F.
getting another one as a gift

wow! 5-stars and giving one to my bestie

M
M.B.
so CUTE

saw this on facebook and grabbed two!

thanks so much!

R
R.J.
great service

shipped quicker than I expected, love the box it came in too

A
A.L.
had to get two!

love it so much, got a gift for my best friend! she wears it everywhere too

Search